In the recent good deeds, Flipkart has once again made their employees very happy. After the launch of the Maternity Benefits Program last month, Flipkart has again made a very valuable decision for their employees who wishes to adopt kids and give them a bright future ahead.
Flipkart not only offered Rs 50,000 as allowance but also allowed them to avail the leave benefits. Here is the exact Adoption Assistance Program all about:
- Flipkart is offering Rs 50,000 adoption allowance to employees who wish to adopt kids.
- The “adoption allowance”, can be used towards legal, agency, regulatory costs or any other expenses that may arise during the adoption process.
- For Women who is adopting a child under 12 months of age can avail the same Maternity Benefits Program i.e. 6 months paid leave + 4 months of flexible working hours.
- And if adopting a child over 12 months of age will get up to 3 months paid leave + 4 months of flexible working hours.
- For Men, can avail 6 weeks of paid adoption leave (it can be availed within the first 6 months) along with 4 months of flexible working hours.
- If the staff wants additional leave then they can take unpaid leave for up to 3 months with the same job assurance.
- Other benefits include support from wellness coach on parenting, childcare, etc. along with offering counseling and referral services for those considering adoption and those who are already adopted parents.
Flipkart has completely changed the perspective of the Online business market along with supporting the employees who really wants to adopt a child. Sheer Brilliance!